Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First blog post

Ahhh..........the blog I've always wanted to write!!!! So excited that I have finally made this priority and I get to share this with you. Blogging is on my bucket list and happens to be one of my creative outlets that will allow me to share all the things that inspire and motivate me. You can say I am pretty creative which God has really blessed me.

How will a simple girl like me ever write a book one day if she doesn't sit and write out the words that are in her head. On a daily basis, there is a story to tell. I want to capture my thoughts here and see where this next chapter in my life takes me. This is my story about bits from our everyday life, my journey through multiple pregnancy losses, personal goals, all things creative, thoughts that will inspire and reasonate with you, and most importantly my relationship with Christ. Why have all of these things if we can't share it with those we love.

May my words and insight be a delight and comfort for you....


Love Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment