Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting ready to embark on a new chapter in my life

Getting ready to embark on a new chapter in my life and I could not be more excited to see how God is going to use me to be a leader to bring other women together in UNITY so they can grow in their faith and relationship with God and learn who he is in order to grow in relationship with him.  I feel honored and humbled and so unequipped….and yet very excited that he is bringing us all together for a bigger purpose.  I am absolutely amazed at how God is healing me one day at a time and using my inadequacies and strengths to help those that are hurting and lost around me. It has become my focus because I can relate on many levels.  I know (more than I want to admit) about the loss of hope and dreams, of grief and sorrow, of one disappointment after another, about being angry and shameful.  And through all of that stuff that weighs heavily on my shoulders, I am humbled by the undeserving love and mercy that comes through Christ.  Trust me…..it is not by my own strength that I am who I am today and this transformation is a daily thing.  Feel free to follow by blog over the next 10 weeks as I take an adventure to bring more meaning and purpose in my life and how this purpose can be used for something much bigger than me!!!!!!    

1 comment: